UIPM is Global learning for sustainable development in higher education which applies a 100% online learning system, and UIPM is an affiliate of EdX and Coursera provides online access to the world’s best education, from top universities like Yale, Johns Hopkins, Michigan, and top companies like Google, Microsoft, etc. UIPM is an affiliate of Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts who are evangelizing Blockchain Research & Development. And UIPM is an affiliate of InformIT is home to technology publishers Addison-Wesley Professional, Cisco Press, IBM Press, Pearson Certification, QUE & Sams. We publish the top books, eBooks, & video from the creators, innovators & leaders of technology.
Universal Institute of Professional Management (UIPM) is a higher education Institution recognized accredited by UAPCU – Universal Association of Professional Colleges and Universities, combining the best elements of international standards of higher education by offering high quality education.
Our Institution is consistently assessed on various parameters by the representative of Coursera for Quality adherence of International Standards for it’s programs as well as undergo various knowledge enhancing opportunities with Coursera and EDEN for faculty development led by Prof.Mohammad Sameer Hasan. He, who is our Global Programs Director, also serves as Mentor/Leader on Coursera as well as Steering Committee Member of NAP EDEN (Network of Academics and Professionals European Distance and E Learning Network). Our Institutional members and students enjoy various training and knowledge exchange sessions at EDEN including a chance to publish and exhibit Doctorate dissertation at PHD Symposium of EDEN at it’s Annual Conference.
Universal Institute of Professional Management pursues excellence in teaching, student achievement and satisfaction in a continually improving academic environment. The University aims to become the leading tertiary institution in the world, recognized for its outstanding contribution to teaching, learning and research. Our recent pledge as signatory of United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals is a reflection of our Strategy, Policies integrated for environmentally conscious culture.
The Universal Institute of Professional Management campuses offer students the opportunity to earn high quality education through our winning approach of combining practical knowledge with theoretical knowledge by collaborative immersion programs and learning by doing approach at a very low cost. Universal Institute of Professional Management aims to offer students the chance to boost their knowledge and personal skills, advance their careers and build the lives they are dreaming of, keeping discipline, integrity, and honesty at the forefront.
Universal Institute of Professional Management offers fully online program as well as programs offered through blended learning at one of its campuses and learning centers . Blended learning students have full, access to digital libraries and study material, plus the added benefits of face-to-face teaching sessions, attendance of public lectures and professional presentations, as well as participation in a host of social activities.
The quality assurance undergone studies program:
- Associate’s degree 1 – 2 years
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree 2 – 3 years
- Graduate Master’s degree 1 – 2 years
- Post Graduate Doctoral degree 2 – 3 years
It’s programs enjoy international recognition, and are aimed at training world-class leaders to develop a generation of innovative thought thinkers through online and distance learning mode (Independent Study) administered by Learning Management System (LMS) and Faculties :
- · Economics and Management Sciences
- · Education and Teaching
- · Engineering, Built Environment, IT and Multimedia
- · Health Sciences
- · Humanities
- · Law
- · Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- · Theology and Religion
We also recognize and conduct study Programs of higher Professional Value:
Professional Certifications, Specialization Certifications, Post Graduation Certification Program as well as UIPM Project Network Courses. Besides, we also have various Centers, Consultancy & CSR initiatives led by Coordinators of each center which in turn is led by Global Programs Director, aimed to inculcate our values of care and proficiency at Institutional and professional level.
- Centre of Entrepreneurship
- Center of Project Management
- Center of Nonprofit & Governance
- Center of Leadership Development
- Center of Continuing Education, Professional Development
We also have various student led societies
EdX Affiliate Program
edX is an American massive open online course provider created by Harvard and MIT
edX extends free
course access for
Our Online Campus Essentials solution is now available to colleges and universities through June 2022. Experience some of our most popular courses in the subjects central to students’ academic and career success. Read more
Microsoft Affiliate ProgramMicrosoft Headquarters :Toronto, ON L5N 8L9, Canada
Coursera Affiliate Program
381 Evelyn St. Mountain View, CA 94041.United States
Study Programs of UIPM
Blockchain Affiliate Program
Online Degree™ in Blockchain
Online Degree™ in Blockchain is designed to equip you with the profound knowledge of Blockchain technology. Backed by the extensive practical based sessions, completion of this blockchain degree ensures to render you the required competence to have a successful career in the Blockchain sphere.Read more
ONLINE LEARNING METHOD :
- Sign up https://www.academia.edu/ , to create academia account (free),every your paper upload in academia.edu
- Sign up https://scholar.google.com/, to create scholar google account (free). Every your paper put in scholar google.
- Sign up https://secondlife.com/,to create secondlife account (free),and download software https://secondlife.com/support/downloads/
- Contact Person in Secondlife https://my.secondlife.com/r4nt4s
- Source of : Google Book, Academia.edu, Google searching, Google scholar.
- Sample paper
INDEPENDENT STUDY PROCEDURES WITH 100% ONLINE LEARNING
- Students register online, pay a registration fee of 10 Dollars USA to a Paypal UIPM Account or designated Bank.
- After the Administrator receives the data and confirmation of registration, students will receive an Education Syllabus.
- After students get the Syllabus study program, the students run the instructions listed on the Syllabus.
- Students contact the Program Director named Prof. Dr. Mohammad Sameer Hasan, will guide students to attend 100% online learning education with the Coursera Program system.
- Students must follow the guidance of the Program Director until graduation according to the specified program duration.
- Students who have been declared graduated by Prof. Dr. Mohammad Sameer Hasan in the 100% online Learning study program using the Coursera Program system. Then the student has the right to get his graduation certificate and participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Students must ensure that they have followed the instructions of the syllabus study program, namely:
- Making Paper for each subject/courses
- Making a seminar and students must become Keynote Speakers
- Making Dissertation / Thesis according to the level of education he took.
- Making Video Presentations including Testimonials from the public and activities in practicing science.
Second Life for education
The online virtual world Second Life (www.secondlife.com) has multiple potential uses in teaching. In Second Life (SL), users create avatars that represent them in the virtual world. Within SL, avatars can interact with each other and with objects and environments. SL offers tremendous creative potential in that users can create content within the virtual world, including buildings, environments, and objects. Psychology instructors can use SL as a space to meet with students, and to create labs, buildings, and objects that can be used to learn psychology content and skills. Students’ engagement with course content and sense of community with the class can be enhanced using interactions within SL. Potential drawbacks include learning time required and technological issues involved in using the program. We suggest that instructors using SL formulate clear objectives, start with simple activities, and involve their students in designing and assessing learning activities in the virtual world.
This study reviewed empirical research conducted in Second Life by educators since Second Life’s launch in 2003. The study’s purpose was to identify how Second Life is being used in both K-12 and higher education. The methodology, findings, and recommendations of 27 research studies were analyzed. Researchers identified potential problems when using Second Life in education, including issues with the Second Life software and hardware requirements, a steep learning curve, and the possibility of students becoming exposed to distractions or inappropriate content. Researchers discussed potential uses of Second Life including role-play, game and
simulation creation, implementation within distance education programs, and the ability to encourage student-centered learning activities. Analysis also revealed several recommendations for educators intending to use Second Life.
Second Life is a three-dimensional, multi-user virtual environment that has attracted particular attention for its instructional potential in professional development and higher education settings. This article describes Second Life in general and explores the benefits and challenges of using it for teaching and learning.